Pages

Sunday 4 July 2010

Sod of a week !!

This had been a sod of a week for me......I`ve always said that the weather doesn`t effect my arthritis, but either it has or I have slipped down that slippery road !! I have stuggled with everything and anything this week. So glad I had a quiet week work wise !! I can`t stand, sit or lay for long, but it hasn`t completely stopped me crafting !! Have managed to finish a few projects, lots of photo`s to look at !!

First an accordion book we made at AMOM Stash Busters Day a couple of weeks ago. I should have called it my "Smiley Book" not "Friends", but I did the cover before I took all these lovely photos of my crafting friends !! There is a blank page for two more friends, but haven`t taken their photo`s yet.The two circles sticking above the book are pull out tags which I will find some nice poems to put on.

Then a LO of my mum done at a class at AMOM and then I made a card from the leftover bits from LO.

Lastly a crafting friend called Linda thought it was a good idea to save her old Miffy tissue box because I might like to make something with it. It only had a few Miffys and pink flowers on it, but this is what I made. Thanks Linda !!

























5 comments:

SusieJ said...

Fabulous work Dianne! Love the friends book and what a great LO. I missed the class because of my arthritis - I'm blaming the humidity as heat normally helps.
Love what you've done with Miffy!
Sue xx

jan said...

Wow Fabulous Friends book, Mum LO and Miffy, aaah.
Absolutely lovely. So sorry about your arthritis, hope it eases soon, weather bit cooler today. Lovely background too..............take care,hugs Jan xxx

Hi it's Maria said...

WOW lots of fab work there diane, well done...

sorry to hear about your arthritis, sending you tons of sparkles diane...

maria x

coops said...

wow fab cards diane,love the accordian book.sorry to hear your arthritis is bad, hope it eases a little soon.luv coops.xx

Susanne said...

OMG I've made it in picture form onto your Blog!!!! Love all your projects that you have done, as always they look fab. Sorry to hear about your arthritis, we missed seeing you, but you could always have come up and rolled around on the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...