Pages

Monday 23 May 2011

A day with Lindsay Mason




On Saturday at AMOM we had a day with Lindsay Mason. Lindsay is a fun designer with loads of inspiring ideas. Her new stamps are just up my street and we got to do a "make and take" with some of them. The make and takes were a bit rushed, but fun. Poor Lindsay must have been very tired by the end of the day.....

The top card is my "make and take" and the one below is one I made at home. Must buy some more stamps as they all mix and match so I can do more with them !!



5 comments:

SusieJ said...

Wonderful cards Diane and yes it was a really fun day.
Hugs xx

Julie Staves said...

It was a great day, really enjoyed it.
Love your cards Diane

Lindsay Mason said...

Your cards look gorgeous Diane, and the colouring on the castle in the one you did at home looks really ethereal (one of my favourite descriptions!). Thank you again for Thomas's pressies - they really went down well...the chew sticks went down well - literally! Lol!
Lindsay x x

Dodici said...

Beautiful cards!xxx

Helen said...

wow, these are gorgeous! Love the 3d looks.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...