Pages

Sunday 29 May 2011

Woodware USA Challenge 29:Use A Forgotten Embellishment

This is my last GDT card for Woodware USA Challenge Blog for the month of May. This weeks challenge is "Use A Forgotten Embellishment " . Now I must be honest as my lovely bone shaped paper clip wasn`t forgotten, just didin`t want to use them !! My crafty friend Julie gave me them a while ago, so I have used ONE on my card. The stamp set I have use is called "Man`s Best Friend" by Franoise Read. I`ve paper pierced the dogs, embossed the fence with a folder through the cuttlebug and cut the little flowers out from a piece of patterened paper.

Check out all the DT`s cards HERE

I had a piece of the fence left so made the four little tags to use it up. This time the dogs are coloured with promarkers.








3 comments:

Suzanne :O ) said...

wow, you've been busy! I love your card, those dogs peeking over the fence are too cute! that bone clip is the perfect touch! great job on the tags, too, they're adorable!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love those dogs peeking over the fence - they are so adorable! It was great having you design with us this month!

Francoise said...

You have made really good use of the set. Love the card and the tags!
Looks like they all hang out in a gang... made me smile. Well done

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...