Pages

Thursday 7 July 2011

Pink Gem Challenge 24: Sketch( plus two other cards)



This is my card for the Pink Gem challenge 24 which is a sketch. The challenge can be found HERE. Check out all the lovely DT`s cards for inspiration !! The papers are "Max & Whiskers" by Basic Grey and I love how the little cats on the background paper are peering over the top of my card !!




Two anniversary cards I have made for friends. The top one is using "House Mouse" stamps which I LOVE !! The set is just called "LOVE Sunflower" and was a birthday present from Anna, a lovely crafty friend of mine.

The bottom one is using a set by "Hero Arts". Again I love their stamps as well !! The paper is by Basic Grey and called "Wassail"


4 comments:

SusieJ said...

Lovely cards Diane. You do have some wonderful stamps.
Hugs xx

Hi it's Maria said...

fab cards diane, well done, love the little mice's...

maria xx

Anonymous said...

Three gorgeous cards Diane! Such cute images! I love the Nestie you've used to put your sentiments on. xx

Mandy said...

Fabulous cards Diane,love the image on the first one....Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge....
Mandy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...