Pages

Sunday 31 July 2011

Something different





You may remember a while back we had a day with Lindsay Mason at AMOM and made the card at the top. Well I also made this LO using the same technique as the card to make the background and castles. I made it for one of the Scrap Club Challenges. Its of my cousins husband who always wears shorts all year round !! The photo was taken on Christmas Day a few years back and his paper hat looks like a crown. The only thing it needs to finish it off is a silhouette stamp of Father Christmas in his sleigh flying accross the moon.......I haven`t got one !

3 comments:

Sandra said...

What a fun layout, shell want to keep it when she see's it :)

Anonymous said...

Diane, what an amazing card and LO! They look like illustrations in those fabulous story books that kids get these days; really magical with all the shimmery gold. Wonderful!! xx

Julie Staves said...

Diane,

I've got one of the santa stamps you mention -I'll bring it to AMOM next time I'm in for you

Julie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...