Pages

Saturday 24 September 2011

Stitching: real or faux

Sunday again already......where does the time go !! Hope you all have a an exciting week full of lots of crafting !!

Anyway that means it`s time for another Crafty Pad Challenge. This week we want to see "STITCHING" real or faux on your lovely creations girls !! Our fab sponser this week is:


The winner gets to choose 3 digi images of their choice. Check it out....

The DT team have come up with some fab cards using Debbies digi stamp sewing machine and elements. For my card I have used the machine and all the elements. I`ve cut out squares of two tone papers and made a patchwork effect for my backing paper and then did alot of faux stitching all around. I then embossed it with a folder in my fab cuttlebug , added ribbon all round the edge to make it look abit like a quilt.


So can`t wait to see what you lovely girlies come up with, but most of all........have fun !!




Find The Crafty Pad Challenge here...............

1 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh its such a lovely card. I really like the patchwork effect

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...