Pages

Thursday 15 March 2012

Ferguson the Hedgehog !!

The freebie over at Pollycraft is fab !! He`s called "Feguson the Hedgehog" sooo cute I just had to have him !!
I`ve made this cute twisted easel card using papers from Craftwork Cards.
Ferguson and his flower have been 3D and coloured with promarkers. All the papers have been distressed (like me ) and then some faux stitching added.

Pollycrafts challenge this week is a lovely sketch.

So I thought I would have a go as I love challenges !!

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

Gorgeous card and Ferguson is so cute - the boy used to have a thing about hedgehogs..:)
Hugs xx
p.s. love the papers too.

cotnob said...

Ferguson is so cute Diane, I love your papers and your flower embellishments.
Thank you for stopping in at my blog.
Pauline
x

Cazza said...

Oh wow, such a beautiful card and using Ferguson too, you've done a wonderful job. So, so pretty, I love it!
Thanks for playing along in our Sketch challenge this week over at Pollycraft :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...