Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Molly Bloom/ Clare Rowlands

Had a real fab time on Saturday !!  Clare Rowlands designer of Molly Bloom stamps came to AMOM for the day and I was very lucky to do her class with her in the afternoon !!

Clare is a lovely person with my kind of sense of humour !! If you ever get the chance to do a class with Clare then I highly recommend it !!

Here are some of my photo's of the day....


Some of Clare's fab samples......


We made a pocket card in the afternoon and here is mine..........


Clare`s designs are very detailed and right up my street with loads of colouring and cutting out !! This card is going nowhere and is staying with me.........I have a few ideas of what to make it into........but thats for another post !!

If you would like to look at MORE fab work by Clare,  then check out her blog HERE

4 comments:

SusieJ said...

Lovely card Diane and those samples are awesome!
So pleased you enjoyed the day.
Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, fabulous pocket card Diane! What a brilliant day and what fabulous inspiration from those samples!! I love Molly Bloom stamps.
xx

Debbie said...

Oooh looks like you had a fabby day indeed Diane and your card is brilliant - I am not suprised you want to keep it for yourself. :) :) :)

denise said...

she was such a nice lady and full of great ideas and tips. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...