Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Easter


The lovely ladies over at A Twist Of Faith Card Challenges have kindly asked myself and a few of the girls from The Robyn Fetish Challenge Blog  team to do a GDT spot for their challenge this week !!


























On a plain white card I printed my verse directly onto the front. On two strips of white card I then wrapped a length of pale pink  ribbon ,one with a bow and mounted onto 3d foam to the card.

 My lovely  "Easter Egg" image is from The Robyns Fetish Store and can be found HERE

I have decoupaged all three, three times, but the last middle flower I have just twisted slightly.  They have been coloured with promarkers ( guess you know I love my promarkers !!)

 There you have it, one simple but lovely Easter card !!

Thank you ladies for inviting me to join you.

Would love to enter:
Hobby Cutz Challengs: easter
Crafty Calender: easter eggstravgansa
Sweet Stampin : easter

11 comments:

rachel said...

fabulous card Diane - can't wait to get to that cheeky rabbit thats further up the list though xx

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Diane!! This is stunning! I know how much time and patience it must have taken to cut all those flowers and eggs and I give you a big "high five" for it!! I think by the time I got to the second one, my eyes would have been crossed and you did it THREE times!! You go, girl! (-:

Such a clean, simple layout, but perfect in every way!! Love it!!

Stacie (your RF DT "sister")

Unknown said...

This is a fabulous Project...Thank you for sharing it with us this time at Hobbycutz....Hugs Kobie

Kathyk said...

Fab project, thank you so much for joining us over at the Hobbycutz challenge blog

Kathyk

Nicole Haupka said...

What a simple and gorgeous card. I'm glad that you found the right sentiment stamp! Nicki

Gail said...

Such a simply sweet card. Adorable eggs, nice sentiment, clean layout. Really nice! Thanks for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge! --Gail

Zella said...

How pretty! Love the colors of the eggs against the white. Lovely! Thanks for being part of Twist of Faith Card Challenges! God bless!!

Kim said...

Very pretty! Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin'.

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Diane!! I love the eggs and all of your beautiful layers! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
Tammy x

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card, you are so talented and I am so lucky to have received a bbeautiful Easter card from you, thank you so much xx

Edwina said...

Hi Diane,
Your card is gorgeous! I love it. I love the layers you did on the eggs. The colors are so soft and pretty that you used. I love the sentiment. It is perfect for your card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...