Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

On The Square


How is everyone then ??

Did you enjoy the bit of sunshine over the weekend ??  Glad to say I did !!

The lovely girls over at A Twist Of Faith asked a few of The Robyns Fetish girls if we would like to join them as GDT's this week for their fab "On the Square" challenge !!

For my card I have used "My Spring Garden" from The Robyn Fetish Digial Stamps and More store
































To make my patchwork backing paper, I cut 1" squares of paper from four colours of the same patterened paper and then glued them onto my card adding some faux stitching. My "In The Garden" image was coloured in using my fab promarkers to match my backing paper.  The "Grateful" quote was stamped using a Stampin Up stamp. Finished off with making a pink ribbon bow with another of the flower heads from the image.

Thanks you ladies for inviting me to join you this week at


Would love to enter:
Joanna Sheen: girls girls girls
Sister Act Card Chellenge; always anything goes
Ruby's Rainbow: squares

8 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Sandra said...

What a happy card

rachel said...

wonderful card Diane - I love the patchwork and the image and sentiment are fabulous! Thanks for thinking of my Mischief - thats the cat! Hugs xx

Cathy P said...

Love the work you did on the patchwork background. Great colors! Thanks for playing along at the Sister Act Card Challenge this week.

Renee B. said...

Great card Diane...love the patchwork paper! I'm glad your weather was nice on the weekend because ours was rotten! Cold, wet & windy....yucky in general!
Hugs, Renee

Basslady said...

this is totally fabulous!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and wonderful colours....Thanks for playing along with us at Joanna Sheen Challenge this fortnight.
Wendy xxs

Ang C said...

A lovely card

Thankyou for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow for our "Squares" challenge

Hope to see you again soon

Ang x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...