Pages

Sunday 16 March 2014

I hate GLITTER


..........but I love Imagination Crafts Sparkle Medium !!
 Had my first play with it a couple of weeks ago and love it !!

 I hate loose glitter because it gets everywhere and sheds.

Sparkle medium adds texture and is soooooooooooooooooo sparkly, my photo's don't show this very well !! Anyway after making loads of test pieces I decided to make a couple of cards with them.

With this first one I just made a cloud effect behind the flowers raising the middle panel with the sentiment. The flower stencil is also by Imagination Crafts called "Gerbra"

What a simple card to cheer anyone who is feeling under the weather. As I said,  I can't stress how sparkly this card is in real life !!

The second card was made using "Butterfly Blossom Border" another stencil by Imagination Carfts





 Not perfect, but a really sweet pretty card. Both my sentiments are by stampin Up. Not bad for a first attempt I don't think !!

Would love to enter:
Creative Knockouts; border time

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Love what you have done here.xxx

rachel said...

gorgeous work diane. love sparkle medium myself as you know! great cards and with my dt hat on thanks for joining us at imagination crafts this month and good luck xx

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally love the sparkle of this! Very pretty and fresh!

Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky.

mags said...

Lovely creations. Thanks for sharing with us at Imagination Crafts and good luck.
Mags
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...