Pages

Thursday 24 April 2014

One for the guys !!


Thought I'd share with you this morning a card I've made for my cousin's hubby, its his birthday tomorrow !! I know a lot of you struggle with cards for the guys in your life.....


I've used  stamp set's by Stampendous called "Love Robotz" and "Botz Quotz"


I love making little scenes. My cloud effect is quick to do, but the grass does take a bit longer as you need three or four colour greens and small flicks with your pens, but its worth it  !!

Would love to enter:
My Craft Creations: always anything goes
613 Anenue Create: anything goes (with option candy treats)
Dragonfly Dreams: for the boys

6 comments:

rachel said...

love this Diane - those robots are fabulous and that hill looks fab - brilliant! Have a great day! Big hugs rachel xx

Cely said...

aw, this is so stinkin adorable! and thanks for leaving me bloggy love!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous. That grass looks amazing, I tried it once and it looked rubbish, must give it another go. Love the cute robots too

Diane said...

This is just so cute.

Hugs Diane

Laurian said...

I love those robots and your grass is amazing!

Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian
Owner Dragonfly Dreams

Jacquel said...

What a cute card...the stamps are adorable!

Thanks so much for playing along with us @ 613 Avenue Create & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...