Pages

Monday 16 June 2014

House Mouse and Friends


Well the weekend came and the weekend went and here it is Monday !!

Time already for another challenge at House Mouse and Friends and it is

and here's my GDT card.....
































I've gone FULL ON with colour cause I can........ and it's very me !!

I've punched 1" squares to make my patchwork background and added my usual faux stitching 

Now isn't it lovely to arrive home and find a big bag of crafting goodies waiting for you on your door step !! My fab friend Nicki had done just that and these colourful papers were just one thing I found in my  full goodie bag !! Thank you sooooo much Nicki !!

Used punched circles to make my rolled roses, die cut my window and then used it to stamp my VERY FULL and VERY HAPPY mousey onto it and coloured in using promarkers. Used lots of other dies for my embellishments, some fab pom pom trim, red jems and crinkled some dotty ribbon with my heat gun !!

Pop over now and check out all the super creations from the team and all the fabulous prizes up for grabs !! You need to be in it to win it !!

Would love to enter:
Amusing; 4 ( or more) colurs
Gruffies and Guests: anything goes with the option of patchwork
Polkadoodles; somewhere over the rainbow
-------------------------


13 comments:

rachel said...

I love your bright and colourful card Diane - it really is you and its just fabulous!! Have a good day hun! Hugs Rachel x

Beth Brovold said...

Diane this is FABULOUS!! I love the bright colours...what a GREAT idea to punch out the squares!! Your sweet image is so beautifully coloured!!

Nicole Haupka said...

I'm always amazed what you do with the gifts. The colours remind of Christmas and it would make a lovely Christmas card with another stamped image.

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Diane, a fabulous design and such stunning patchwork papers....its a love colour scheme, a beatitude, adorable image and dmbellishments!!

hugs
Heather xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

He does look very full and very happy doesn't he. Great colouring and I love the bright colours. What a great card Diane. Lx

Sue said...

Love the bright colors you chose. The red frosting looks delish! Bright sunny yellow makes this just a delightful card. The ball trim is such a fun addition to an already awesome card.

Hugs
Sue

Sandra said...

Oh this is just the most gorgeous card, I love how you've done all the squares

Vickie Y said...

What a fun and beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at Gruffies and Guests Challenge.

XxJULESxX said...

Oh wow Diane what a gorgeous card love the bold colours!!

Sandra H said...

Your card is gorgeous and thank you for joining in our challenge at Gruffies and Guest "Anything goes with the option of Patchwork" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love that patchwork background it looks fab. Thanks for joining our 'Over the rainbow' challenge at http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
Claire xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

this is soooo cute Diane Thank you for joining us over at Polkadoodles for our Over the Rainbow challenge xx

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card Diane! thank you so much for joining us at Gruffies & Guests hope you will join us again x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...