Pages

Sunday 7 September 2014

Little Robin Redbreast


Morning guys !!  
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  I'm whacked today as I spent yesterday at the seaside in Brighton, but will tell you about that another time...

Going to share with you a couple more cards made using this months Little Claire Club Stamp set called "Little Robin Redbreast"


Little Robin Redbreast clear stamp set

With the set you get another cute birdhouse with a little robin on which fits on the stand from the set called "Changing Birdhouse"

I really went mad with the frantage on this one !!  I've made the blue background by making loads of dots using a blue Spectrum Noir pen, takes quiet a while, but gives a nice effect.


My next card is very different...


































Just used the little wreath, stamped out four times and fussy cut them out.  then mounted them onto two circles of card, one yellow the other red.


























You'll see I have used one of the sentiments to frame both my cards !!
A really super little set of christmas stamps. Why not pop over to Little Claires and check them out !!

Would love to enter:
2 Cute Ink challenges: anything goes

7 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

Coooeee Diane - hope your good - Ive been sitting here admiring all your makes all so very delish!! xx

Jo said...

Fab makes Diane, the 1st one is gorgeous! Love the dotty background & the frantage!
hugs Jo x
ps - I have candy!
http://mycraftingcorner-jo.blogspot.co.uk/

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! These are gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

Jacee said...

Fabulous card super image and I love your snow!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Camille Short said...

So much fun! Especially love the first card!

JLJ Designs said...

Sweet card! I love the snow on the birdhouse. Thank you for joining us at 2 Cute Ink Challenge Blog.

Happy Crafting!
Jen (JLJ Designs)
My Blog

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 45 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...