Pages

Sunday 5 October 2014

Christmas


My word peeps it was chilly last night and this morning and thoughts of christmas came to mind......but the sun has come out now and warmed things up a bit this afternoon !!

Anyhoo I have this sweet christmas card to share with you.

































I've used a set of stamps designed by Lindsay Mason called "Winter Critters"


Very cute and very me !!
  For my card I have just made an inky background with distress inks splattered with water, then stamped my fox and rabbits, coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and fussy cut out. Made a hill with a piece of torn white card then stamped the trees on top. Mounted the animals on 3d foam and attached on the hill, finished off with frantage for the snow and a stamped sentiment from a set by Sue Dix called "A Time For Family". I then mounted this piece onto a 6" x 6" card base.

Now were did I leave my knee blanket......

Would love to enter:
Penny Black and More: get ahead for christmas
Buckwells Crafty Challenge; anything goes


10 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

total freezin here too brrrrr - lovely card love the background xx

Sandra said...

I just love your creative mind, I'd never have seen this screen in those gorgeous stamps

Jacee said...

What a lovely card Diane, those little animals are so cute.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Renee B. said...

freezing cold here too Diane. I had to empty the fountain on our deck today & put it away for the winter....my hands hurt the water was so cold! Love your card...those little critters are adorable & what a great background!
Hugs, Renee

Becca Cruger said...

This card is stunning! Love the background and the whole scene you've created. I'm sure whoever is on the receiving end of this card will be one happy camper!

Jo said...

Stunning! Love that scene & the colour is gorgeous! Bit nippy here this morning too......and it's just started raining!
hugs Jo x

brenda said...

An adorable Christmas card Diane and loving the colours.

Thanks so much for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Mervi said...

Stunning card, love the colourful background, cute little animals. Fabulous stamping and colouring.
Thank you for sharing your creativity at Penny Black and more.
Welcome to join in our Candy Event October 12th - 26th, greetings;-))m

Anonymous said...

oh, wow, i love the sky, the snow and the adorable critters. thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
linda

Nicole Haupka said...

Hi Diane, this is one of my favourite Christmas cards from your blog! Such cute stamps. I love this winter scene.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...