Pages

Friday 30 January 2015

Rescued turtle


..that's image not the real thing !!

 Had a lovely afternoon catching up with my friend Nicki last Sunday who had been making some cards using some cute Woodware animal stamps, but wasn't sure about this little fellow and ended up giving him to me to do something with, so I did !!

I just changed his body colour and added some stitching to his shell and then went to work with lots of layers on my card with pattern paper, jute ribbon, stitched ribbon, loads of faux stitching and yes more bobble trim !!  Fussy cut a grass border and cut the banner using a spellbinders die again adding stitching and some buttons.




Cute or what !!
 
 
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous cute card Di, and I adore the cheerful colours you have used here, great card, hugs xxx

Jacee said...

Lovely design, great colours and I love the turtle!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Diane, such an adorable turtle and lots of great details.
Pauline
x

Sandra said...

What a cutie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...