Pages

Thursday 10 September 2015

Thank you



Spent a lovely afternoon on Sunday catching up with my friends Nicki and Kurt.  Nicki goes to so much trouble to make me welcome and feel special. We had high tea with finger sandwiches and clotted cream scones !!  Don't remember the last time I had cute sarnies with the crust cut off,  as a child we were always told to eat the crusts as it would make our hair curl  !!  Mind you we had curly hair anyway...........

Anyhoo I adore playing with small scraps of paper and Nicki had saved me some from her lastest projects,  so I made this "Thank You" card using them.  It's a great way to get creative, use your scraps up and have thank you cards when you need them !!

5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a fab way to use up scraps Diane, wish I could put it into practice, I would have enough cards to fill a shop with all the scraps I have collected, lol.
Lorraine

Jo said...

Fabulous make Diane....you really do have a way with them scraps lol.....love it! I remember always eating my crusts in the hope I would get curly hair....but no, mine's mousy brown & straight & then along came Rebecca with a mass of gorgeous blonde curls!!
hugs Jo x

Jacee said...

Such a lovely card, love all the different papers, fab!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

rachel said...

sounds like a lovely time Diane - and your make is wonderful!!! Fabulous xx

Sandra said...

It's funny but to this day, I still don't eat my crusts lol.

Sounds like a fabulous time was had, and what a lovely card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...