Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Halloween



Didn't know what I was going to do for Jo's Halloween theme atc swap....but them I came up with these" Mummy" ones !!   I tore up strips of white card and inked the edges,   coloured a small area on my white atc black and stuck two googly eyes then wrapped the strips of white card around the whole of the atc for the bandages.   Finished off by drawing a spider with a fine line black pen.

 If you fancy having a play then why not join in with us at Jo's HERE

http://mycraftingcorner-jo.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/november-2015-atc-swap.html#comment-form

Now some of you may have seen this Phantom on my face book page 


 
It was my brov off to his Halloween pub do.  I did suggest he shaved off his beard and tash on the side only under the mask,   for some reason he didn't !!.  Anyhow he still won third prize !!

2 comments:

cotnob said...

These are brilliant Diane, such a great idea.
Pauline
x

rachel said...

awesome ATC's Diane - i hope i get one of yours!!!! Love your bruvs costume - looks very fabulous!!! Hugs rachel xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...