Pages

Friday 13 November 2015

New new new !!


Morning guys,  this is going to be a long post as there are sooooooo many new things out over at Little Claires !!

First is a fun set of stamps called "The Bees Knees" with a very cute fat bumblebee !!  Just used a honeyconb die to cut the background, then stamped and coloured the images and 3d the bumble bee mounted on to a kraft card base.



The Bees Knees stamp set

Loads of fun to be had with creating scenes and backgrounds with the smaller stamps too like I have with the next card !!  Mounted the main image panel using 3d foam tape and decoupaged the three main butterflies.























































Now have you see the new LC magazine yet ??

A New Magazine issue 2

Super cute free bunny stamp with this issue and loads of inspiration by the team inside, free papers and topper too !!  You'll fine my inspiration on the back cover...lots of lace and matt and layering on this one !!




 Still with me.....then how about this new just out Dinkie Dandelion stamp !!


 Dinkies Dandelion stamp

































Did a lot of stamping and embossing in white on this one. The main image has been embossed and I have also added some on the backing paper !!

Oooh have you also seen all the new lovely Little Claire paper pads ??  You can find then HERE !!

Phew...I think I have covered everything...told you it was a loooooooong post today !!

4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow Diane, plenty of gorgeousness today! Love the bumble bee, he's so cute. I'm rather drawn towards the circular card though, I think that's my favourite, just by a smidgeon. You have been jolly busy making all these lovely cards, thanks for sharing and inspiring us all.
Lorraine

Lou said...

So many beautiful projects! Thank you very much for sharing. The bees knees cards are gorgeous and your bunny reminds me of a beautiful circular plaque my Nanna made me when I was very small. Thanks for such lovely inspiration. Lou x

Lou said...

So many beautiful projects! Thank you very much for sharing. The bees knees cards are gorgeous and your bunny reminds me of a beautiful circular plaque my Nanna made me when I was very small. Thanks for such lovely inspiration. Lou x

Sandra said...

Your so inspirational , I'm just loving your creations. That bumble bee card is gorgeous. Could I have a peek inside that creative mind please lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...