Pages

Monday 22 February 2016

What a Fox



 Been having a play with Fiskars "What a Fox" stamp set. Love the shabby chic fox silhouette ( now don't laugh, but I thought I had a duff fox stamp till I looked at the packaging !!)

On my above card I have made a background of strips of pattern paper, inking all the edges with "Spices Marmalade" distress ink.  Then made a background for the fox using distress inks and stamps from the set.  Adding embossing powders from the Frantage Encrusted Jewel Brionze kit, a ribbon bow and heart button.


 

 For my second card I kept it to just one blue distress ink to make a background and a strip of stripey blue and black paper at the bottom.  Finished off with two rows of ribbon and a black buton.  The sentiment is one from a Tim Holtz set.


































hugs Diane xx

Would love to enter:
Allsorts: birthday wishes

---------------

 

6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful cards Diane. What a lovely stamp this is and you have created two lovely cards with it.
Lorraine

Liz said...

Two beautiful cards, Diane. I had a chuckle when a read about you thinking you had a duff stamp! Lovely stamp set. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a great stamp and love how different your cards are. The top one is my fave, showcasing your bright style, love the strips idea

Kathleen said...

Your birthday wishes card is fabulous, love all the black with the touch of blue.
Thank you for joining our Birthday Wishes challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Sandra said...

What a beautiful card

Mervi said...

Two fabulous cards, lovely image and both beautiful designs.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...