Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Making Cards magazine


making-cards-march-2016(on sale 26/02/2016)


Just bought a copy of Making Cards and its lovely to see so many of my blog buddies with some of their creations in the magazine !!

Pauline has some lovely Easter cards,  Kelly has two fab LOTV cards and my ex LC Designs teamie Marianne has some male cards in the back pages.

Well I also have two cards in this months issue on behalf of LC Designs showing two of the new Wavy stamps, Wavy Wedding and Wavy Baby !!




hugs Diane xx

7 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hi Diane. Great cards and thanks for the mention too.
Just love this magazine x

cotnob said...

Super cards Diane, congratulations on having them published. Making Cards Magazine is brilliant and Sally gives lots of us the opportunity to be in print - thanks for the mention.

rachel said...

aw brilliant Diane - so very well done - you clever lady! Hugs rachel x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Fantastic cards Diane, congrats on being printed again too.
Lorraine

Nicole Haupka said...

Got my copy today to have a closer look. They are both perfect cards and done so neatly!

Sandra said...

How exciting, I'll pick up a copy tomorrow in smiths and you can bet I'll be telling the woman behind the counter that I know someone famous now xxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW that is sooo fabulous !! To be published is fantastic!!
Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...