Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Gnome 1


Remember the fab new gnome ribbons I won from Crafty Ribbons on fb ??

Well here's my first gnome make ...


It's an MDF tag shaped stand which I've made for my borthers friends Birthday next week. He asked me to make a christmas themed card because she is mad about christmas, but I thought it would be nice as a present as well which could be bought out at christmas as a decoration !!

I've made it around the gnome house ribbon at the bottom  ( you can find it HERE )  and tried to match all the colours to that.  The cute christmas gnome is a stamp by Woodware coloured with Spectrum Noir pens, used some bobble trim and purple ribbon as well as frantage for the snow and lots of sparkle on gnomes beard and snowflake !!

Well one thng for sure.....you won't find another one in the shops this christms !!

hugs Diane xx

Would like to enter:
Colour Crazy Craft challenge: glitter sparkles or teals/aqua/turquoise


5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love these colours together Diane and your gnome is so cute! A gorgeous little tag.
Lorraine

Unknown said...

Aww this is fabulous!! Love the colours!
Lucy x

Unknown said...

Fabulous,I love every single hi g about this and I love the little gnome Debbs xx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Diane, such a great idea to make it into a gift, a lovely Christmas decoration.
Pauline
x

rachel said...

awesome Diane - you were so the right person to win these ribbons - brilliant xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...