Pages

Tuesday 9 August 2016

Oh dear me...


have I been a bad blogger or what !!

Never mind I'm here now....

At long last I have made up my mind to start an art journal and just get on with it !!   It's funny because today I realised I had done one 30 years ago, yes I did say 30 years ago !!   Part of my hairdressing apprenticeship was a day release collage course and a third of that was art.  We were asked to fill a book over the year in our own time with our own art work which I did...hay presto..an art journal !!   Must try and find....

So I will share how I get on with it,  only need to sort out my art book.

Anyhoo got another Fiskarettes UK project to share today " cabbage roses " made using Fiskars squeeze in bloom punch

 And I made a shabby chic card with them. The flowers are made with the reverse side of my backing paper.




You just need to punch and shape 4 flowers, then on one, add glue to each petal, lift up and twist to create the rose bud. then add glue to base and place on second petal lifting up all the petals. Do the same with third and fourth petals. Then gently un fold all petals to create your rose. 

Simple !!

hugs Diane xx


6 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

wonderful card
those roses look fab
xx

~@ngie~ said...

absolutely stunning & I LOVE the roses :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a beautiful way to receive a dozen roses - and they last longer too.
A fabulous card and those papers are gorgeous.
Lorraine

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Diane, your roses are beautiful.
Pauline
x

rachel said...

awesome diane - love it xx

Sandra said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!!! What a gorgeous card xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...