Pages

Thursday 29 December 2016

Beautiful day....



We have yet another fab sunny, cold and frosty day here.  It just makes you feel so glad to be alive.....I take each day as it comes and I try to enjoy each day as no one knows what is round the corner....

Yesterday I was playing with a Altenew stamp set called "Beautiful Day"

Can't have enough "Thank You" cards.....

I loved doing all the stamp layering and masking off needed to create these cards !!


The lovely sentiment is from a Stampin Up set and I've used distress inks to stamp and colour.

hugs Diane xx

Would love to enter:
Simon Says stamp: anything goes 



4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous cards Diane

gr karin

cotnob said...

Beautiful thank you cards Diane, such pretty stamps and lovely colours.
Pauline
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are fabulous designs, great layering and masking.

Teresa Kline said...

hello diane! wow, what amazing coloring and placement of the flowers....very pretty! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...