Pages

Friday 2 December 2016

Christmas fun...


Well won't be long now......so thought I would share some Christmas projects I have been making peeps.
 
This is quite elegant for me...


 A bit cheesy I know....but fun !!

 Its amazing what you can make with good old loo rolls !! Oh how I loved Blue Peter !!
Advent House





Just love my vintage card,  the papers just worked so well with my paper folded trees.....


  And this one using WOW Sparkles !!

You can find all these projects on the Fiskarettes UK facebook page, so why not hop over and check them out and all the other inspiration by the rest of the team !!

hugs Diane xx

3 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

they are all stunning projects & I have been on the Fiskars FB page too... think am gonna be really busy after this busy w/e LOL xXx

cotnob said...

Fabulous makes Diane, they are all brilliant but I particularly like the last two.
Pauline
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous makes, I especially love the origami trees

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...