Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

Stitches trade show


Went on a little adventure last Sunday to the Stitches trade show at the NEC to meet up with a few friends...I am super glad I don't have to do motorway driving every day, its so boring !!
 
Anyhoo after a walk round I went to say hi to the Fiskars team,  the stand was full of super goodies. Kath was very busy with the punches...
 
 And Keren with the all the fab sewing tools, one being the new circle cutter !!



 Boy did the girls work hard...

  
That didn't include me...


 I did take a little gift up for Enfys, Kath and Keren which I had made for them...


  No not your usual handmade present..a voodoo pin cushion to take their stress out on and a big bar of chocolate. As you can see Enfys (green) and Kath (orange) have already used theirs.



Keren had a red one, but I didn't manage to get a photo of that... 

Didn't really have much time to take any photos as I spent the day chatting to loads of peeps, but here are a couple...


 This was a wonderful knitted tree...with everything knitted to decorate it !!


 Thanks to the Fiskars girls for a fun day and my super presents !!  Aren't the scissors pretty...


 Don't forget to keep popping in at Fiskarettes UK fb page...

hugs Diane xx

2 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

thanks for the pressie Diane...it was so lovely to finally meet you...the chocolate was delish and is long gone xxx

cotnob said...

It looks like a fabulous show Diane, it sound like you had a great day out.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...