Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Just playing...


Some days I just feel like playing and the last few days I have been making backgrounds with distress inks and getting a bit messy !!

I started on this one just blobbing my round blender tool with different colours at the bottom and then blending just pink at top. On the pink I then splattered water. I've used some stamps from different sets from IndigoBlu and one tree stamp from my stash. With a fine black liner pen I then drew in some detail round my blobs making little hills and adding some grass and flowers. I've used some chunky white embossing powder for the sky stars and the fabulous sentiment is by Woodware.

hugs Diane xx

Would love to enter:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenges: the great outdoors




4 comments:

rachel said...

loving this version too Diane - those colours are smashing! Hugs rachel x

SewPaperPaint said...

WOW! This is so so cool! Love those bumpy hills & rabbits and the gorgeous pink background. <3 Hugs, Autumn

Anna-Karin said...

This card is fantastic! I love that fun colorful background with all the hills and the rabbits. What a great idea. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Lorraine A said...

Oh WOW !!! I love this Diane!! absolutely gorgeous!!

luv
Lols x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...